**CLOTHING ITEMS ARE LIMITED TO 150 PIECES PER GENDER PER CONSIGNOR NUMBER**
- The 150 pieces of clothing do not include shoes, socks, or bibs.
- A 2- or 3-piece set, like a shirt and shorts that is grouped as a set on one hanger, counts as one piece.
- No more than 3 items allowed on one hanger.
- NOTE: An exception to this is if the items are part of an outfit. (ex. shirt, pants, vest, and a hat)
- No more than 20 can be size 0 – 6mos.
- Preemie outfits are not included in the 20-piece limit
- We are typically over-run with these sizes and have had many complaints from shoppers that these sizes contain duplicate outfits.
- A group of onesies can be pinned together (and not hung on a hanger) to be placed on a table and DO NOT count towards the limit for 0–6 months.
- If an item is labeled “6 months,” it will go on the 6-9 month rack and is not subject to the 20-item limit.
Only your best gently worn children’s Spring/Summer clothing (infant through girls/boys size 18 and teens from size 0 and up)!
NOTE: Since this is our Spring/Summer sale, please save your Fall/Winter clothing such as Halloween costumes, heavy jackets/coats, holiday attire for our Fall/Winter Sale!
- Bathing suits
- Tank tops
- Holiday wear
- Jeans are accepted year-round.
- Shoes: We are limiting shoes to 8 pairs for children and 4 pairs for teens.
- NOTE: They must look like new.
- Teen clothing is now accepted! Limit for teen is 25 hung items for teens.
We will not accept items that are stained, ripped, faded, or have missing buttons, etc. No out of date styles – it won’t sell!
- Toys, video games, bikes, puzzles (no missing pieces), games, ride-on toys, sporting goods.
- Books/videos including current home school curriculum.
- NOTE: CDS, DVDs, etc. Please make sure that the correct item is in the correct case.
- Batteries must be included in all battery-operated toys.
- Play equipment (HIGH DEMAND) – MUST be clean!!
- Examples: Playhouses, picnic tables, etc.
- Baby equipment such as strollers, swings, bouncy seats, exersaucers, etc.
- Children’s furniture including gliding rockers, chest, beds, changing tables, etc.
- Cribs, Play Yards, High Chairs, and Strollers
- These items sell exceptionally well. However, they sell best when assembled. If you plan on bringing a similar item, please allow enough time at drop off to assemble these yourself at the sale.
- Crib bedding, children’s bedding & accessories – must be clean and stain-free!
- Breast pumps (motor only; please remove used tubing).
- Humidifiers – must be clean and free of mold/mildew.
DROP-SIDED CRIBS BANNED BY THE GOVERNMENT!
After dozens of strangulation and entrapment-related deaths and injuries, the federal government has put its foot down on the subject of drop-sided cribs, proclaiming them illegal for sale in the U.S. In a unanimous vote, the Consumer Product Safety Commission this month decided to make the manufacture, sale and resale of traditional drop-sided cribs illegal. THEREFORE: We will no longer accept drop-sided cribs.
OTHER NON-ACCEPTED ITEMS
- Clothing which is outdated (e.g., over 5 yrs. old), faded, has stains, tears, or holes.
- We are no longer accepting maternity clothing.
- Large bags filled with onesies, socks, bibs, etc. Please use the pages listed under the Consign tab the top of this page for the correct way to sell these items.
- We no longer accept VHS tapes.
- Stuffed animals (unless popular characters – Disney, Sesame Street, Dora, Build-a-Bear, etc. – LIMIT 2).
- Grab bags of small Happy Meal/Arcade type toys
- If selling bottles, please remove the nipples!
- Unless new in sealed package:
- Nipples for baby bottles
- Bath tubs/bath seats
- Diaper Genies
- Potties/Potty seats
- Perishables, such as formula, baby food, baby cereal, etc.
- Must have 3+ months shelf life!
For insurance reasons, we cannot accept or sell used car seats, booster seats, or car seat bases.
NOTE: Infant car seats that are part of a travel system set will be accepted. Only car seats manufactured within the past 5 years will be accepted. PLEASE DO NOT SELL A CAR SEAT THAT HAS BEEN IN AN AUTO ACCIDENT!
If you have any questions about what is acceptable, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Place consignor number on all items if possible, especially toys and sets that have multiple pieces (use masking tapes or small labels).
- Secure loose/small toy items in bags and tape shut.
- All electronic toys must be working with batteries installed.
- When compiling clothing sets, make sure both items are the SAME size.
- Price to sell and discount items to 50% on Saturday, when possible!
- Choose correct colored card for your tagging, including toys, books, DVDs, puzzles, etc. (WHITE cards indicate “donate;” COLORED cards indicate “return to consignor”).
- Use zipties to secure shoes.