**CLOTHING ITEMS ARE LIMITED TO 150 PIECES PER GENDER PER CONSIGNOR NUMBER**
- The 150 pieces of clothing do not include shoes, socks, or bibs.
- A 2- or 3-piece set, like a shirt and shorts that is grouped as a set on one hanger, counts as one piece.
- No more than 3 items allowed on one hanger.
- NOTE: An exception to this is if the items are part of an outfit. (ex. shirt, pants, vest, and a hat)
- No more than 20 can be size 0 – 6mos.
- Preemie outfits are not included in the 20-piece limit
- We are typically over-run with these sizes and have had many complaints from shoppers that these sizes contain duplicate outfits.
- A group of onesies can be pinned together (and not hung on a hanger) to be placed on a table and DO NOT count towards the limit for 0–6 months.
- If an item is labeled “6 months,” it will go on the 6-9 month rack and is not subject to the 20-item limit.
Clothing must be seasonally appropriate. Please bring your best gently worn children’s clothing (infant through girls/boys size 18 and teens from size 0 and up)!
Accepted during our Spring/Summer events:
- Bathing suits
- Tank tops
- Holiday attire and accessories – Fourth of July, Easter
- Seasonally-themed books, games, etc.
Accepted during our Fall/Winter events:
- Heavy jackets/coats
- Holiday attire – Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas
- Halloween Costumes and accessories
- Seasonally-themed books, games, etc.
- Jeans are accepted year-round.
- Teen clothing is accepted! Limit for teen is 25 hung items for teens.
- Shoes: We are limiting shoes to 8 pairs for children and 4 pairs for teens.
- NOTE: They must look like new.
We will not accept items that are stained, ripped, faded, or have missing buttons, etc. No out of date styles – it won’t sell!
All items should be CLEAN and in working condition!! If an item is missing something (ex., a board game missing a piece) note it on the tag!!
- Toys, video games, bikes, puzzles (no missing pieces), games, ride-on toys, sporting goods.
- Books/videos including current home school curriculum.
- NOTE: CDS, DVDs, etc. Please make sure that the correct item is in the correct case.
- Batteries must be included in all battery-operated toys.
- Play equipment (HIGH DEMAND) – MUST be clean!!
- Examples: Playhouses, picnic tables, etc.
- Baby equipment such as strollers, swings, bouncy seats, exersaucers, etc.
- Children’s furniture including gliding rockers, chest, beds, changing tables, etc.
- Cribs, Play Yards, High Chairs, and Strollers
- These items sell exceptionally well. However, they sell best when assembled. If you plan on bringing a similar item, please allow enough time at drop off to assemble these yourself at the sale.
- Crib bedding, children’s bedding & accessories – must be clean and stain-free!
- Breast pumps (motor only; please remove used tubing).
- Humidifiers – must be clean and free of mold/mildew.
DROP-SIDED CRIBS BANNED BY THE GOVERNMENT!
After dozens of strangulation and entrapment-related deaths and injuries, the federal government has put its foot down on the subject of drop-sided cribs, proclaiming them illegal for sale in the U.S. In a unanimous vote, the Consumer Product Safety Commission this month decided to make the manufacture, sale and resale of traditional drop-sided cribs illegal. THEREFORE: We will no longer accept drop-sided cribs.
OTHER NON-ACCEPTED ITEMS
- Clothing which is outdated (e.g., over 5 yrs. old), faded, has stains, tears, or holes.
- We are no longer accepting maternity clothing.
- Large bags filled with onesies, socks, bibs, etc. Please use the pages listed under the Consign tab the top of this page for the correct way to sell these items.
- We no longer accept VHS tapes.
- Stuffed animals (unless popular characters – Disney, Sesame Street, Dora, Build-a-Bear, etc. – LIMIT 2).
- Grab bags of small Happy Meal/Arcade type toys
- Perishables, such as formula, baby food, baby cereal, etc. are no longer accepted.
- If selling bottles, please remove the nipples!
- Unless new in sealed package:
- Nipples for baby bottles
- Bath tubs/bath seats
- Diaper Genies
- Potties/Potty seats
For insurance reasons, we cannot accept or sell used car seats, booster seats, or car seat bases.
NOTE: Infant car seats that are part of a travel system set will be accepted. Only car seats manufactured within the past 5 years will be accepted. PLEASE DO NOT SELL A CAR SEAT THAT HAS BEEN IN AN AUTO ACCIDENT!
If you have any questions about what is acceptable, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
- Place consignor number on all items if possible, especially toys and sets that have multiple pieces (use masking tapes or small labels).
- Secure loose/small toy items in bags and tape shut.
- All electronic toys must be working with batteries installed.
- When compiling clothing sets, make sure both items are the SAME size.
- Price to sell and discount items to 50% on Saturday, when possible!
- Choose correct colored card for your tagging, including toys, books, DVDs, puzzles, etc. (WHITE cards indicate “donate;” COLORED cards indicate “return to consignor”).
- Use zipties to secure shoes.