Consignors receive 65% of their sales (minus a $12 non-refundable consignor fee)!
Consignors determine their own prices (Minimum price on items is $2.00).
NOTE: We recommend 1/3 the retail price depending on the quality of the item.
SAVE BIG AT THE CONSIGNOR PRE-SALE!
Consign 15 or more items and receive a pass to come to the Consignor Presale the day before the public sale starts!
Consignors enjoy a special presale on Tuesday, October 19th from 10am–6pm. You will also receive one guest pass for a friend, neighbor, co-worker or family member to shop at the same time!
REGISTER EARLY! WE’RE FILLING UP!
Due to our growing popularity and limited space we are limiting the number of consignors for our sale to the first 400 that register. Anyone that registers after the 400 consignor cap will be designated as a restocking consignor. Click here for more information about being a restocking consignor.
Register NOW and don’t get left out! Use the links under Consignor Resgiration to the right to get started!
- Place consignor number on all items if possible, especially toys and sets that have multiple pieces (use masking tapes or small labels).
- Secure loose/small toy items in bags and tape shut.
- All electronic toys must be working with batteries installed.
- When compiling clothing sets, make sure both items are the SAME size.
- Price to sell and discount items to 50% on Saturday, when possible!
- Choose correct colored card for your tagging, including toys, books, DVDs, puzzles, etc. (WHITE cards indicate “donate;” COLORED cards indicate “return to consignor”).
- Use zipties to secure shoes.