Consignors receive 65% of their sales (minus a $12 non-refundable consignor fee)!
Consignors determine their own prices (Minimum price on items is $2.00).
NOTE: We recommend 1/3 the retail price depending on the quality of the item.
SAVE BIG AT THE CONSIGNOR PRE-SALE!
Consign 15 or more items and receive a pass to come to the Consignor Presale the day before the public sale starts!
Consignors may shop at the Private Presale on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 from 10:00am – 8:00pm. You will also receive one guest pass for a friend, neighbor, co-worker or family member to shop at the same time!
REGISTER EARLY! WE’RE FILLING UP!
Due to our growing popularity and limited space we are limiting the number of consignors for our sale to the first 400 that register. Anyone that registers after the 400 consignor cap will be designated as a restocking consignor. See below for more information.
Register NOW and don’t get left out! Use the links to the right to get started!
REMEMBER! The last day to get a consignor number is Friday, August 23, 2019 at 9pm!
- Place consignor number on all items if possible, especially toys and sets that have multiple pieces (use masking tapes or small labels).
- Secure loose/small toy items in bags and tape shut.
- All electronic toys must be working with batteries installed.
- When compiling clothing sets, make sure both items are the SAME size.
- Price to sell and discount items to 50% on Saturday, when possible!
- Choose correct colored card for your tagging, including toys, books, DVDs, puzzles, etc. (WHITE cards indicate “donate;” COLORED cards indicate “return to consignor”).
- Use zipties to secure shoes.