Drop Off and Pick Up
‘DROP AND GO’ DROP OFF
Here is what you can expect at drop off:
- First, don’t forget to pick a drop off time! Go to your Consignor Homepage to do so.
- At your designated time, arrive at the Morocco Shrine, park under the portico (if space is available) and come inside to check in.
- Tables will be set up in front of each section where you will drop off the items that belong to that area using the categories below.
- You do not need to wait for anyone to check your items. Anything that doesn’t pass our quality check will be returned to you at the end of the sale along with any unsold items.
- IN ORDER TO SPEED UP YOUR DROP OFF, HAVE EVERYTHING IN BAGS AND/OR BOXES READY TO GO IN THESE CATEGORIES:
- Boys’ clothing, shoes and accessories (clothing in size order)
- Girls’ clothing, shoes and accessories (clothing in size order)
- Boys’ toys
- Girls’ toys
- Infant toys
- Infant essentials (carriers, boppies, bottles/feeding, diaper bags, etc)
- Books, games and puzzles
- Home decor (blankets, sheet sets, pillows, bedding, lamps, etc.)
- Large items such as furniture, pack n’ plays, strollers, high chairs, bikes, outdoor equipment, play houses, kitchens, tool benches, etc. will go in the large item room. These items will still be dropped off in the middle for quality check and will be issued a claim ticket by a Finders Keepers volunteer.
NOTE: If you sign up for drive-thru drop off on Tuesday, August 28th, your process WILL NOT change!
TIPS FOR DROP OFF
- If you have large items such as cribs or beds that require assembly, please have a husband or family member arrive to assemble. It does not need to be assembled at the same time as your appointment (ex., your husband stops by after work), but it must be assembled prior to sale time (Tuesday).
- Please don’t be offended if some of your items are rejected. We have over 500 consignors and limited space, so we want the best of the best! Sometimes stains will show up under the lighting at the Morocco Shrine.
- If you miss your appointment, please send us an email ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org!
**NEW** DRIVE-THRU DROP OFF
We are very excited to offer drive-thru drop off to our consignors. At this time, we can only accommodate drive-thru drop off for Tuesday ONLY.
Here is what you can expect for drive-in drop off:
- At your designated time, arrive at the Morocco Shrine, park under the portico. A staff member will greet you.
- Please have your consignor number ready. A staff member will place a paper with your consignor number on the back of your vehicle for identification.
- Your items will be unloaded by our volunteers. Please pull forward and park next to the building.
- Your items will be checked over and any returned items will be brought out to you with your presale shopping passes and reminder cards.
- Once you have received your passes and returned items, you are free to leave!
Here is what you can expect at pick up:
- Arrive anytime between 12p-4p (no appointment necessary) on Sunday, September 2nd.
- Stop by the check station to pick up your check.
- Please check the lost and found table for any of your items.
- A staff member will retrieve your unsold items and bring them to you.
- Sometimes mistakes are made and you may end up with an items from another consignor. Please drop any items that do not belong to you at the check station.
ANY ITEMS NOT PICKED UP BY 4PM ON SUNDAY WILL BE DONATED TO CHARITY! NO EXCEPTIONS!
Thank you to our wonderful consignors for your patience and understanding! We appreciate each and every one of our consignors!
- Place consignor number on all items if possible, especially toys and sets that have multiple pieces (use masking tapes or small labels).
- Secure loose/small toy items in bags and tape shut.
- All electronic toys must be working with batteries installed.
- When compiling clothing sets, make sure both items are the SAME size.
- Price to sell and discount items to 50% on Saturday, when possible!
- Choose correct colored card for your tagging, including toys, books, DVDs, puzzles, etc. (WHITE cards indicate “donate;” COLORED cards indicate “return to consignor”).
- Use zipties to secure shoes.