Why Finders Keepers?
The Finders Keepers Children’s Consignment Sale is the Premier Children’s Consignment Sale in the First Coast area. We’ve been serving Jacksonville since 2004! We have one sale in the Spring and one in the Fall. If you are interested in shopping, you are in luck! You will find everything pertaining to kids from clothes and books to bikes and toys for all ages!
Here are a few reasons we think Finders Keepers is your best choice for shopping or consigning:
- We are centrally located at the Morocco Shrine Auditorium (CLICK TO VIEW MAP)
- We fill up the huge 28,000 sq ft exhibit hall!
- We have a dedicated staff of knowledgeable volunteers to answer questions and assist you with your purchases or consignments. We’ll even help you carry your purchases to your car!
- We use high-speed scanners in our checkout line. They shorten the wait for purchases and ensure an accurate consignment count.
- We have special tables for holding your items until you’re ready to check out.
- We have lots of baskets for you to use for carrying your purchases.
- Bad weather? Use our covered loading/unloading area. Make sure you have plenty of room!
- We also have wheeled racks for your hanger items!
- Bring bags, baskets, or any large tote to carry your items.
- We accept Cash, AmEx, Discover, MC, Visa. NO CHECKS PLEASE!
- When purchasing large items that have a claim ticket, tear off bottom and hand to room attendant.
- We offer a “hold” area for items to be placed while you’re shopping (2 hr max).
- SATURDAY only, if label reads “No Disc” then those items are full price, everything else is 50%.