Item limits are our most frequently asked question! Hopefully this page will serve to answer your questions regarding item limits. As always, if you have a question that is not answered here, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post your question on our FaceBook group (registered consignors only!)!!
- 150 hung pieces (no more than 3 pieces to a hanger) per gender
- included in this limit: no more than 20 hung pieces can be size 0-6 months
- seasonal items, such as Halloween costumes, holiday wear, bathing suits, dancewear are NOT included in this limit
- 15 hung items for the Well-Loved area. More information on criteria for the Well-Loved area HERE
- 8 pairs of shoes
- 25 hung pieces
- 4 pairs of shoes
- Place consignor number on all items if possible, especially toys and sets that have multiple pieces (use masking tapes or small labels).
- Secure loose/small toy items in bags and tape shut.
- All electronic toys must be working with batteries installed.
- When compiling clothing sets, make sure both items are the SAME size.
- Price to sell and discount items to 50% on Saturday, when possible!
- Choose correct colored card for your tagging, including toys, books, DVDs, puzzles, etc. (WHITE cards indicate “donate;” COLORED cards indicate “return to consignor”).
- Use zipties to secure shoes.