WHAT IS A RESTOCKING CONSIGNOR?
There simply is not enough room to showcase more than 400 consignors’ wonderful items. A restocking consignor is anyone who registers after the 400 cap has been met. During restocking drop off, shoppers are literally grabbing things off the sorting tables to purchase on the spot!! Restocking is still a great opportunity to sell your items while still enjoying all the perks of regular consigning! During restocking drop off, shoppers are literally grabbing things off the sorting tables to purchase on the spot!! All restocking items are on the floor for our first public shopping day, which is one of our busiest days!
What’s the difference between a restocker and a regular consignor?
Nothing really! Restockers just drop off their items on Wednesday instead of earlier in the week. Restockers also pay a reduced fee of $8 instead of the normal fee of $12.
When do restockers drop off?
Restockers drop off their items during normal drop off days/times. You will be directed to the stage where your items will be quality checked.
Do restockers still get to shop early?
Yes! All registered consignors enjoy early shopping on Wednesday, August 29th from 10am-8pm. If you haven’t picked up consignor passes then your name will be on a list at the door.
Can restockers volunteer?
Absolutely! Volunteers enjoy early shopping the day before consignors on Tuesday, August 28th. Head over to our Volunteer Information page for more information. You can sign up for volunteer shifts from the Consignor Homepage.
- Place consignor number on all items if possible, especially toys and sets that have multiple pieces (use masking tapes or small labels).
- Secure loose/small toy items in bags and tape shut.
- All electronic toys must be working with batteries installed.
- When compiling clothing sets, make sure both items are the SAME size.
- Price to sell and discount items to 50% on Saturday, when possible!
- Choose correct colored card for your tagging, including toys, books, DVDs, puzzles, etc. (WHITE cards indicate “donate;” COLORED cards indicate “return to consignor”).
- Use zipties to secure shoes.