Finders Friends Team Information
Finders Keepers would not be possible without the help received from our AWESOME Finders Friends team members. We have been blessed with the most AMAZING group of women (and a few men!) who help out at our sale.
ALL SHIFTS ARE NOW PAID POSITIONS!
Non-sorting shifts will earn $10 per hour!
Sorting shifts will earn $13 per hour!
Team members can continue to sign up for shifts through the Consignor Homepage. A maximum of three shifts can be selected. You will be emailed a link to set up your account so you can be paid!
Team Members Working 2-3 Shifts:
- Be the very first to shop!
- May enter our private Finders Friends Team Presale on Monday from 3pm-8pm.
- May shop the private Half Off Presale on Friday from 12pm-8pm.
Team Members Working 1 Shift:
- May shop our private Finders Friends Team Presale on Monday from 5pm–8pm
WHO CAN SIGN UP TO BE A FINDERS FRIENDS TEAM MEMBER?
Currently only registered consignors can join the Finders Friends Team. If you have a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DO FINDERS FRIENDS TEAM MEMBERS DO?
The team members’ main job is helping make the sale run smoothly and this is done in various ways. At drop off, they may be putting clothing and items out on the floor after they have been checked for quality. During the sale, team members make sure the racks and tables are orderly and tidy. As things sell, we will be consolidating racks and tables for a better presentation. During sorting, team members assist in sorting all clothing and items back to consignors. We have a great system for this and it gets done amazingly quickly!
Most importantly, Finders Friends team members make everyone — from a consignor at drop off to a customer at the actual sale — feel like they are Number One!
A FEW NOTES TO REMEMBER IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE FINDERS FRIENDS TEAM
- When working your shift, please arrive a few minutes early. Go to the registers and sign in.
- We ask that children not accompany you during your shifts or to the Finders Friends Team Presale & Party.
- Husbands are welcome to help out anytime during the sale. We always need help assisting shoppers carrying larger items to their cars, but there are a few shifts (two before the sale and two at the end) that only husbands can sign up for. These special shifts will entail assembling/disassembling racks. We have added the shifts, labeled “HUSBAND,” to the designated shift selections.
- If the available times don’t fit your schedule, please email us at email@example.com and we will be glad to work out a shift time with you.
- If you need to cancel your shift before the sale, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to cancel, please do so as soon as possible so that we can try to fill your position. Cancellations must be made prior to the beginning of the sale event.
- If you sign up and fail to work your assigned shift, you will not be allowed to sign up for future sales. If you have a true emergency, exceptions will be made but please contact us as soon as possible. The more notice we have, the better chance we have of filling the vacancy. Thank you for your understanding. This sale runs so smoothly because of our wonderful team members and we really need each shift covered adequately.
- If you are unable to work a regular shift due to having small children you are unable to leave, or due to a medical condition, we have a few team members opportunities that you may be interested in. Please email us directly at email@example.com for more information.
Again, THANK YOU so much for joining our Finders Friend Team. We appreciate you!